If you’re tired of dealing with unprepared, unreliable, and unresponsive companies who call themselves IT specialists, but only seem to specialize in sending you a bill…
Then it is time you give us a call!
My name is Tom Fox and my company specializes in helping growing companies throughout Southeast Michigan and Northwestern Ohio get fast, affordable computer support and repair.
Let’s face it…computer problems can be a tremendous source of stress, aggravation and cost; but the good news is that a few precautions taken can go a long way in ensuring your data is safe and common disasters are prevented – and that is what I specialize in.
We guarantee that your call for help will be answered by a live person and that we’ll have a qualified technician working to resolve your problem within 60 minutes or less.
Our technicians have over 25 years of combined experience in serving, protecting, and supporting the exact type of small business networks used by most small businesses, and have dozens of testimonials, letters, and references to prove to you that we know what we are doing.
As a prospective client, I’d like to offer you two FREE hours of technical support, valued at more than $200.
How Can You Use Your 2 Free Hours?
- Diagnose and solve that nagging computer, security or network problem.
- Check your network’s current security against hacker attacks, theft, worms, viruses, and even employee sabotage.
- Scan and remove spyware that is secretly stealing your company’s bandwidth, jeopardizing the speed of your computer system, and embezzling confidential information about you, your employees, and your business.
- Check your back-up system to ensure it is working properly and accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you NEVER want to lose.
- Diagnose slow, unstable PCs.
- Perform a quick network “tune up” to make programs and files load faster.
- Discuss a project or upgrade you are considering, or give you a second opinion on a quote you received.
- We’ll also check for potential hardware failures, software corruption and a number of other things that may cause you expensive downtime.
I have also reserved a copy of my special new report, “What Every Small Business Owner Must Know About Protecting and Preserving Their Firm’s Critical Data and Computer Systems.” This report is written in plain English – I don’t believe in “geek speak” – and is full of important insights every small business owner should have about keeping their data safe and network secure.
So what are you waiting for? Isn’t it time you finally did something about those slow, problem-prone PCs? Simply fill in the form on the right and I’ll contact you to set up a convenient time to visit your office.